Saturday, June 2, 2012

Announcing Cooking Concepts # 11 – Splash into Summer


What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade….

Whoa Summer has arrived…I adore it !!! As a kid I used to love summer. There was no school. Instead, there were vacations, trips, playing, toys and books. Summer brought tasty fruits watermelon, mango (my favorite fruits) , along with chilled delights like icecreams, juices…

Coming to this month’s concept is “Splash into Summer”. No Summer is complete without chilled delights or without mangoes, barbecues, icecreams, soberts….

So why waiting friends it’s time for summer delights/recipes. Link as many entries as possible.





Here are some guidelines

  • Make recipes which fit this month’s concept
  • Please link back to this page.
  • Both Veg and Non Veg recipes are allowed, but No pork and beef.
  • Use of logo is mandatory which helps to spread the word.
  • Non bloggers or friends who have problem with linky tool can send me the recipes along with the picture to sravscc@gmail.com.

18 comments:

  1. nice one :) will try to participate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked mine Sravs

    ONgoing event:

    http://jiyasdelicacy.blogspot.sg/2012/05/first-event-exhibit-every-bite-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum event. will send my entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just linked sour cherry juice. happy hosting!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nice to see your event.I added my link mango cupcakes with realfruit frosting.Do please visit my blog and drop ur comments and follow my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to your blog...Love this event and have linked my recipe...happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time in your space...Glad following you :)
    Will link in my entries soon....
    Do visit my space when you find time...

    http://eezy-kitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. New to your place..happy to follow you...sending few recipes soon for this event..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice theme..will link some recipes..Happy Hosting.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy hosting srav's..linked my entry.Do visit my space in your time.
    myveggiedelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice event...linked my entry
    Happy hosting!!!

    http://anshu-mymomsrecipes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sravs indeed a cool event.....have linked some of my cool recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, linked my recipe, watermelon agua fresca. First time to your space. Please check and confirm it. Thanks.....happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi linked one more recipe, Fizzy Mango Watermelon Juice. Please check and confirm it. Thanks........happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help Cara menyembuhkan penyakit gondok

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much admin has been pleased to give the information to us and here we are sorry permission to share articles may be useful to you in particular are looking for :

    Kios herbal teripang emas
    Pengobatan campak yang ampuh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog and for wonderful comments !!!